A Little Miracle
1. Get your OWN deck of cards,
shuffle the deck.
Cut deck into 2 fairly equal piles.
3. Choose one pile; discard the other.
4. Count the cards in your pile.
5. Add the 2 digits together.
e. g. : if you have 23 cards...
then 2 + 3 = 5.
6. Discard this number of cards from
your pile (in my example, 5)
7. Now, think of a number between ...
TWO and NINE.
8. Take that many cards from your
pile, and pocket them.
9. With the remaining cards in your
hand, count down using the same
number you just chose; memorize
the card in that position, but donít
disturb the order of the cards, just
remember the card.
10. Deal the cards in your hand...
one at a time, and click on each
card as you deal it.